Devon's Gourmet Hamper
This bumper hamper is brimming with the very finest gourmet food and drink from around the county. It’s just waiting to be opened and enjoyed by the very lucky recipients and is a popular choice for a wide variety of occasions and events. Your recipient can choose from a selection of Devon cheese, sparkling Brut, Willies Cacao luxury chocolates, pates, hand-made preserves and lots more.
WHAT'S IN YOUR HAMPER?
- Extra Large Traditional Wicker Hamper
- Personalised gift card
- Quince Honey Farm - Devonshire Flower Honey 227g
- Waterhouse Fayre - Waterhouse Harvest Jam 340g
- Pymâns Pâtés - Oak Smoked Salmon Pâté 125g
- Willies Cacao - Black Pearls Dark Chocolate Sea Salted Caramels 150g
- Cracking Nuts - Sweet & Salty 50g
- Victorian Kitchen - Blackcurrant & Sloe Gin Preserve 340g
- Curworthy - Curworthy Traditional Cheese Truckle 450g-500g
- Waterhouse Fayre - Fig, Tomato & Onion Relish 315g
- Mrs Gill’s Country Cakes - Sticky Ginger Cake 4”
- Highfield Preserves - Devon Cider Mustard 170g
- Pymâns Pâtés - Wild Boar Pâté with Prune & Calvados 125g
- Lyme Bay Winery - Elderflower Sparkling Brut 75cl 12%
- Georgie Porgie’s - Lemon & Pimms Pudding 454g
- Ticklemore Cheese - Devon Blue 120g min
- Lyme Bay Winery - Sloe Gin Reserve Liqueur 350ml 26% vol
- Quickes Traditional - Oak Smoked Cheddar 250g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Apple Cheese made with Cider Brandy 120g/4oz
- Vulscombe - Soft Devon Goats Cheese 170g
- Teonis - Strawberries & Cream Shortbread 170g
- Hillside - Oat and Seed Savoury Biscuits 130g
- Sharpham - Dart Valley Reserve 75cl 11.5% vol
- Devon Cottage - Traditional Clotted Cream Fudge 300g
- Pymâns Pâtés - Free Range Duck Liver Pate with Orange & Cointreau 125g 125g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Whortleberry Jam 227g
- Burts - Hand Fried Sea Salt & Peppercorn Chips 40g
- Langage Farm - Langage Devonshire Farmhouse Clotted Cream 227g
At times a product might be unavailable these will be replaced by a similar type and value
All orders cost £4.99 for each individual hamper weighing no more than 15kg. Delivery price is not included in the cost of the hamper. Delivery charge for our Fine Food Store is £6.98. Deliveries are usually made between 7.00am and 5.00pm.
Select your PREFERRED delivery date at the checkout. Same day dispatch is available if order is placed before 10.00.am. NO deliveries on Sunday or Bank Holiday Mondays.
Orders containing CHILLED ITEMS cannot be dispatched on a Friday for delivery on Monday.
SATURDAY DELIVERY is available at £16.98. Orders need to be placed before 10.00am on the Friday.
Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. We cannot be held responsible for parcels not delivered or collected due to any incorrect delivery information given or if the recipient is out or away, or in the unlikely event your parcel is delayed through no fault of our own.
We deliver anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland. Except Postcodes HS1-9, IV41- 51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Special delivery rates apply for Isle of Wight and parts of the Scottish Highlands. These rates are automatically generated at the checkout when you input your delivery postcode.