Gentleman's Christmas Basket
The finest Christmas hamper brimming with a gourmet selection of luxury Devon delicacies. From Lyme Bay Winery's rich and fruity elderberry port, Devon cheese accompanied with savoury biscuits and fruit cheese, a gift box of crumbly organic sea salted fudge and other artisan produce to spoil someone with this Christmas.
WHAT'S IN YOUR HAMPER
- Traditional Wicker Shopping Basket
- Personalised gift card
- Lyme Bay Winery - Elderberry Port 200ml 17 vol
- Lyme Bay Winery - Whisky & Ginger Liqueur 200ml 17 vol
- Cracking Nuts - Sweet & Salty 40g
- Georgie Porgie's - Traditional Christmas Pudding 142g
- Devon Cottage Fudge - Gift Box Organic Sea Salted Fudge 300g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Cranberry Sauce with Port 300g
- Highfield Preserves - Devon Cider Mustard 170g
- Hillside – Oat and Seed Savoury Biscuits 130g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Blackberry & Apple Fruit Cheese 120g/4oz
- Pymans Pate - Free Range Chicken Liver Pate with Brandy Port and Cranberry 125g
- Curworthy Traditional Cheese Truckle 450-500g
At times a product might be unavailable these will be replaced by a similar type and value. Occasionally due to stock levels the style of the basket may vary
All orders cost £6.98 for each individual hamper weighing no more than 15kg. Delivery price is not included in the cost of the hamper. Delivery charge for our Fine Food Store is £9.98. Deliveries are usually made between 7.00am and 5.00pm.
Select your PREFERRED delivery date at the checkout. Same day dispatch is available if order is placed before 10.00.am. NO deliveries on Sunday or Bank Holiday Mondays.
Orders containing CHILLED ITEMS cannot be dispatched on a Friday for delivery on Monday.
SATURDAY AM DELIVERY is available at £33.35. Orders need to be placed before 10.00am on the Friday. Deliveries are usually made between 7.00am and 12.00pm.
Delivery times cannot be guaranteed during busy periods. We cannot be held responsible for parcels not delivered or collected due to any incorrect delivery information given or if the recipient is out or away, or in the unlikely event your parcel is delayed through no fault of our own.
SPECIAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTION BOX. If the recipient is not in identify a safe place where your hamper can be left in the text box provided. The courier will leave a card stating where the hamper has been left. Including the recipient’s phone number may help if the courier is experiencing difficulty. PLEASE NOTE if the hamper is left in your requested safe place it is at your own risk. You can also request a signature only delivery.
We deliver anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland. Except Postcodes HS1-9, IV41- 51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Special delivery rates apply for Isle of White and parts of the Scottish Highlands. These rates are automatically generated at the checkout when you input your delivery postcode
Out of stockBack