Artisan Christmas Hamper
This sumptuous hamper is the ultimate Devon indulgence with a delicious array of speciality Devon food and drink to tempt the most discerning foodie this Christmas. Including a fine selection of artisan produce locally sourced from our coastline and rich farmland. A truly decadent Christmas gift for anyone who enjoys the finer things in life.
WHAT'S IN YOUR HAMPER?
- FREE DELIVERY (Excluding Saturday A.M. Northern Ireland, Isle of White, parts of the Scottish Highlands and Islands.)
- Extra Large Traditional Wicker Hamper
- Personalised gift card
- Quince Honey Farm - Devonshire Flower Honey 227g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Raspberry and Vanilla Jam 227g
- Hillside - Mature Cheddar Nibbles 45g
- Willies Cacao - Black Pearls Apple Brandy Chocolates 150g
- Victorian Kitchen - Blackcurrant & Sloe Gin Preserve 340g
- Curworthy - Meldon Cheese with English Mustard & Real Ale Truckle 450g-500g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Cranberry & Whortleberry Chutney 227g
- Mrs Gill’s Country Cakes - Luxury Rich Fruit Cake 4”
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Apple Cheese made with Cider Brandy 120g/4oz
- Lyme Bay Winery - Brut Reserve Sparkling 2013
- Carved Angel - Caramelised Onion Confit 330g
- Pymâns Pâtés - Wild Boar Pâté with Prune & Calvados 125g
- Quickes Traditional - Oak Smoked Cheddar 250g
- Vulscombe - Soft Devon Garlic & Herb Goats Cheese 170g
- Teonis - Lemon Shortbread 150g
- Hillside - Seed & Oat Savoury Biscuits 130g
- Lyme Bay Winery - Shoreline 2014 75cl 11%
- Hillside - Bloody Mary Tomato Sauce 300g
- Pymâns Pâtés - Oak Smoked Salmon Pâté 125g
- Carved Angel - Luxury Double Chocolate Ginger Christmas Pudding 454g
- Portlebay Popcorn - Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup Popcorn 25g
- Langage Farm - Langage Devonshire Farmhouse Clotted Cream 227g
Please note At times a product might be unavailable these will be replaced by a similar type and value.
FREE DELIVERY on Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday (Excluding Saturday A.M. Northern Ireland, Isle of White, parts of the Scottish Highlands and Islands).
Select your PREFERRED delivery date at the checkout. Same day dispatch is available if order is placed before 10.00.am. NO deliveries on Sunday or Bank Holiday Mondays.
Orders containing CHILLED ITEMS cannot be dispatched on a Friday for delivery on Monday.
SPECIAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTION BOX. If the recipient is not in identify a safe place where your hamper can be left in the text box provided. The courier will leave a card stating where the hamper has been left. Including the recipient’s phone number may help if the courier is experiencing difficulty. PLEASE NOTE if the hamper is left in your requested safe place it is at your own risk. You can also request a signature only delivery.
Delivery times cannot be guaranteed during busy periods. We cannot be held responsible for parcels not delivered or collected due to any incorrect delivery information given or if the recipient is out or away, or in the unlikely event your parcel is delayed through no fault of our own.
We deliver anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland. Except Postcodes HS1-9, IV41- 51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Special delivery rates apply for Isle of White and parts of the Scottish Highlands. These rates are automatically generated at the checkout when you input your delivery postcode