Exmoor Christmas Hamper is filled with the finest range of seasonal foods from Devon. Traditional Devonshire Clotted Cream, Pate, Devon Cheese. Together with many other fine foods carefully chosen and bursting with flavour and variety. The hamper we’d all like for Christmas!
WHAT'S IN YOUR HAMPER?
- Large Aqua Jute Bag
- Personalised Gift Card
- Langage Farm - Langage Devonshire Farmhouse Clotted Cream 227g
- Teonis - Strawberries & Cream Shortbread 170g
- Pymans Pâtés - Free Range Duck Liver Pâté with Orange & Cointreau 125g
- Quince Honey Farm - Devonshire Flower Honey 227g
- Ticklemore Cheese - Devon Blue Cheese 120g min
- Highfield Preserves - West Country Cider Chutney 280g
- Hillside – Oat and Seed Savoury Biscuits 130g
- Willies Cacao - Black Pearls Apple Brandy Chocolates 150g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Cranberry Sauce with Port 300g
- Quickes Traditional - Oak Smoked Cheddar 250g
- Georgie Porgie’s - Traditional Christmas Pudding 454g
At times a product might be unavailable these will be replaced by a similar type and value. Occasionally due to stock levels the colour of the Jute bag may vary
Next day or future date delivery as standard.
£4.99 standard delivery (£1 extra when you spend under £15).
Over £50 - FREE delivery (to a single address).
Select your PREFERRED delivery date at the checkout. Same day dispatch is available if order is placed before 10.00.am. NO deliveries on Sunday or Bank Holiday Mondays.
Orders containing CHILLED ITEMS cannot be dispatched on a Friday for delivery on Monday.
SATURDAY DELIVERY is available at £16.98. Orders need to be placed before 10.00am on the Friday.
Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. We cannot be held responsible for parcels not delivered or collected due to any incorrect delivery information given or if the recipient is out or away, or in the unlikely event your parcel is delayed through no fault of our own.
We deliver anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland. Except Postcodes HS1-9, IV41- 51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.