Bursting with traditional culinary delights any foodie would be happy to receive. This Devon hamper includes a fine range of sweet and savoury produce you may find in any Devon farmhouse kitchen, packed full of flavour and goodness and extremely yummy.
WHAT'S IN YOUR HAMPER?
- Large Green Jute Bag
- Personalised gift card
- Waterhouse Fayre - Strawberry Jam 340g
- Langage Farm - Devonshire Farmhouse Clotted Cream 227g
- Teonis - Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies 300g
- Pymâns Pâtés - Free Range Chicken Liver Pâté Forestiere 125g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Spicy Tomato Chutney 200g
- Georgie Porgie’s - Cider & Apple Pudding 454g
- Yarde - Real Elderflower Cordial 50cl
- Highfield Preserves - Devon Cider Mustard 170g
- Flapjackery - Cream Tea Flapjacks (2)
- Curworthy - Traditional Devon Cheese Baby Truckle 450g-500g
- Sandford Orchards - Devon Red Cider 500ml 4.5% vol
At times a product might be unavailable these will be replaced by a similar type and value. Occasionally due to stock levels the colour of the Jute bag may vary.
Next day or future date delivery as standard.
£4.99 standard delivery (£1 extra when you spend under £15).
Over £50 - FREE delivery (to a single address).
Select your PREFERRED delivery date at the checkout. Same day dispatch is available if order is placed before 10.00.am. NO deliveries on Sunday or Bank Holiday Mondays.
Orders containing CHILLED ITEMS cannot be dispatched on a Friday for delivery on Monday.
SATURDAY DELIVERY is available at £16.98. Orders need to be placed before 10.00am on the Friday.
Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. We cannot be held responsible for parcels not delivered or collected due to any incorrect delivery information given or if the recipient is out or away, or in the unlikely event your parcel is delayed through no fault of our own.
We deliver anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland. Except Postcodes HS1-9, IV41- 51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.