- These symbols displayed within the product image indicate a Chilled product or a Large product - Products marked with these symbols are unsuitable for small hampers when you are creating a hamper..
- All of our products have been fairly described; any props (i.e. cups and saucers) used within our photographs are merely for enhancement unless otherwise stated. If you have concerns about allergens please contact us. Some products may contain traces of nut, milk, egg and other allergens.
- At times a product might be unavailable; these will be replaced by a product of a similar type and value.
- Our jute bags may also vary in colour due to stock levels. Occasionally due to stock levels the style of the wicker baskets may vary.
- All items on offer are clearly priced. Prices include VAT where applicable.
- On occasion when a customer has created their own hamper the products they have selected might be too large to fit into the chosen Jute bag or wicker basket we will upgrade the size of bag or basket at no extra cost to the customer.
- Prices seen are subject to change without notice.
- All gift card messages will be presented to the recipient as written by the purchaser.
- The gift vouchers are sent in the form of a gift card either to yourself or your recipient via 1st class Royal Mail. The voucher includes a unique number which the recipient can spend online or over the phone. The recipient may add to the amount if they wish or if they purchase less than the total value of the vouchers we will add additional items to bring the total up to the amount pre-purchased. The vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
PRODUCT INFORMATION FOR THE RECIPIENT
If you receive a hamper with a large green label on the outer box marked “Perishable Items” your hamper will contain chilled or fresh products.
CHILLED PRODUCTS - The chilled products will be found inside a white A4 envelope marked WOOLCOOL. If you receive a wicker basket the white envelope will be found at the bottom under the packaging. These products should be refrigerated as soon as possible.
CHEESE - All cheese is marked with its own best before date or use by date.
PYMAN'S PATES - This product is dispatched frozen with a Best Before Date. Once defrosted store at 1-4C.Use within 10 days. Eat within 3 days of opening.
POTTED FISH COMPANY - This product is dispatched frozen with a Best Before Date. Once defrosted store at 1-4C. Use within 14 days. Eat within 3 days of opening.
CLOTTED CREAM - This product is dispatched frozen with a Best Before Date. Eat within 7 days of defrosting. Do Not Refreeze
SMOKED MEATS, FISH, TOMATOES – Marked with their own use by date/best before date.
SCONES - Best eaten within 2-3 days. Not suitable for freezing.
CAKES - Please read individual products for best before date. Not suitable for freezing.
Clive's Carrot Cake - Dispatched frozen with a bestbefore date once defrosted use within 7 days. Do not refreeze.
TRAY- BAKES, PIES - Best Before 7 days from delivery.Not suitable for freezing.
Dispatch times are normally within 24 hours. You should take this into consideration when calculating shelf life.