A delicious homemade ice cream simply bursting with flavour, packed with fresh summer strawberries and the creaminess of clotted cream, with the added dash of balsamic vinegar to enhance the flavour of the fresh berries.
- 400g Fresh Strawberries
- 30g Castor Sugar
- 100ml Double Cream
- 227g Clotted Cream (Langage Farm)
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
1. Hull and half the strawberries.
2. Place the strawberries in a food processer and blitz until smooth, add the sugar, double cream, clotted cream and balsamic vinegar blitz again quickly so all the ingredients are mixed. Then place in a fridge for a good hour untilled chilled
4. Next place in your ice cream machine and freeze accordingly to your own ice-cream makers instructions.
5. Spoon into a container and freeze. Remember to take out of the freezer a good half an hour before required to slightly soften as there are no additives to make it soft scoop.
6. Best served with a dollop of Langage Farm Clotted cream and some crush fresh strawberries