The Haytor Christmas hamper is brimming with fabulous food and drink from Devon carefully selected to give you the very best quality and taste. This hamper is bursting with some traditional Devon flavours, Traditional Oak Smoked Cheddar, our rare and mouth-watering Whortleberry Jam, together with an award winning English wine from Sharpham vineyards. A delicious Orange & Cointreau pudding from Georgie Porgie’s and lashings of Devonshire Farmhouse Clotted Cream. A present anyone would enjoy receiving this Christmas
WHAT'S IN YOUR HAMPER?
- Large Aqua Jute Bag
- Personalised gift card
- Carved Angel - Caramelised Onion Confit 330g
- Quickes Traditional - Oak Smoked Cheddar 250g
- Hillside - Oat and Seed Savoury Biscuits 130g
- Pymans Pate - Free Range Chicken Liver Pate with Brandy Port & Cranberry 125g
- Sharpham - Dart Valley Reserve 75cl 11.5% vol
- Teonis - Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies 300g
- Georgie Porgie's - Orange & Cointreau Pudding 454g
- Langage Farm - Langage Devonshire Farmhouse Clotted Cream 227g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Whortleberry Jam 227g
At times a product might be unavailable these will be replaced by a similar type and value. Occasionally due to stock levels the colour of the Jute bag may vary
Next day or future date delivery as standard.
£4.99 standard delivery (£1 extra when you spend under £15).
Over £50 - FREE delivery (to a single address).
Select your PREFERRED delivery date at the checkout. Same day dispatch is available if order is placed before 10.00.am. NO deliveries on Sunday or Bank Holiday Mondays.
Orders containing CHILLED ITEMS cannot be dispatched on a Friday for delivery on Monday.
SATURDAY DELIVERY is available at £16.98. Orders need to be placed before 10.00am on the Friday.
Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. We cannot be held responsible for parcels not delivered or collected due to any incorrect delivery information given or if the recipient is out or away, or in the unlikely event your parcel is delayed through no fault of our own.
We deliver anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland. Except Postcodes HS1-9, IV41- 51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.