The finest Christmas hamper brimming with a gourmet selection of luxury Devon delicacies. From Lyme Bay Winery's rich and fruity elderberry port, Devon cheese accompanied with savoury biscuits and fruit cheese, a gift box of crumbly organic sea salted fudge and other artisan produce to spoil someone with this Christmas.
WHAT'S IN YOUR HAMPER
- Traditional Wicker Shopping Basket
- Personalised gift card
- Lyme Bay Winery - Elderberry Port 200ml 17 vol
- Lyme Bay Winery - Whisky & Ginger Liqueur 200ml 17 vol
- Cracking Nuts - Sweet & Salty 40g
- Georgie Porgie's - Traditional Christmas Pudding 142g
- Devon Cottage Fudge - Gift Box Organic Sea Salted Fudge 300g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Cranberry Sauce with Port 300g
- Highfield Preserves - Devon Cider Mustard 170g
- Hillside – Oat and Seed Savoury Biscuits 130g
- Brendon Hill Crafts - Blackberry & Apple Fruit Cheese 120g/4oz
- Pymans Pate - Free Range Chicken Liver Pate with Brandy Port and Cranberry 125g
- Curworthy Traditional Cheese Truckle 450-500g
At times a product might be unavailable these will be replaced by a similar type and value. Occasionally due to stock levels the style of the basket may vary
Next day or future date delivery as standard.
£4.99 standard delivery (£1 extra when you spend under £15).
Over £50 - FREE delivery (to a single address).
Select your PREFERRED delivery date at the checkout. Same day dispatch is available if order is placed before 10.00.am. NO deliveries on Sunday or Bank Holiday Mondays.
Orders containing CHILLED ITEMS cannot be dispatched on a Friday for delivery on Monday.
SATURDAY DELIVERY is available at £16.98. Orders need to be placed before 10.00am on the Friday.
Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. We cannot be held responsible for parcels not delivered or collected due to any incorrect delivery information given or if the recipient is out or away, or in the unlikely event your parcel is delayed through no fault of our own.
We deliver anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland. Except Postcodes HS1-9, IV41- 51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.